ESL TEACHERS NEEDED
They are a UK based agency offering jobs teaching abroad.
This organisation have excellent opportunities for students, graduates and experienced teachers to embark on an ESL adventure in Poland.
Join them in the undiscovered seaside city of Gdansk and teach in a private institution, teaching English to learners at varying levels.
Your duties will include:
· Teaching for 20-25 hours per week (depending on location and contract)
· Working between 14:00 – 20:00 on weekdays and some Saturday mornings
· Assisting with English language related activities
· Teaching students of various ages and levels
· Teaching 4-10 students at a time
As a teacher at a private school in Gdansk, you’ll benefit from:
· A monthly salary of up to 1000 – 1200 EUR (depending on location and experience)
· 11 paid public holiday days per year
· Help finding a suitable apartment and negotiating a deal to suit your budget
· City and school orientation
· Local SIM card
· Contracts between 5 – 12 months (the longer you stay, the higher the salary is likely to be)
· Visa application assistance (for non-UK/EU nationals)
· Resume and interview guidance to ensure your application is in line with local school expectations
· Access to a wide community of English teachers in Poland and beyond
· Post-arrival support and guidance
Please note, they will charge a support fee for the services it provides to ensure that you are prepared and ready to find a paid teaching job in Poland. This is not a job placement fee. More details about what is included can be found on their website.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 months Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1200 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||2nd Oct 1899|
|Application Deadline:||21st Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.