ESL TEACHER WANTED
British-Owned School - teach all ages and levels
Join a friendly and supportive team in a well resourced, British-owned school close to Warsaw and Lublin, with opportunities for teacher development and to teach a wide range of ages and levels.
The school is growing and are currently seeking:
– An appropriately qualified full-time teacher (120-hour TEFL or equivalent) to start at the beginning of October.
– A native speaker level of language to join their team in Lukow & the surrounding area.
– There is also the possibility of part-time / cover work for suitable locally based candidates.
Successful teaching candidates should be:
– Open, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching.
– Qualified (120-hour TEFL or equivalent as a minimum), newly qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
– EU or UK passport holders / already have the right to live & work in Poland (due to visa restrictions).
– A team player.
– Happy to teach both groups and 1:1 (the vast majority of the work is with groups of 3 to 12 students).
– Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults.
– Computer literate and adaptable to teach online if necessary.
– Committed to working for them until at least mid-June 2021 (contract extension into the summer and/or the new school year are possible for the right person).
About their school:
In their school, you will have the opportunity to work with a full range of ages and levels – from Young Learners to Adults, from complete beginner to advanced level. Most of their students are very keen to learn, and teaching here is on the whole very rewarding and fun!
They have a wide range of resources available and are happy to extend their range of materials if their team needs something new. There is also the opportunity to make use of IT in the classroom – free Internet access is available in their main schools, and 50% of their classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards.
There will be many opportunities for teacher development. They will attend teacher training days which are conducted by the main EFL publishing houses or British Council in Siedlce, Lublin & Warsaw. They also encourage ideas/materials sharing, organise regular teacher development sessions/team meetings, as well as periodic lesson observations and feedback. There is also the opportunity to take part in survival Polish lessons, which are paid for by the school.
Lukow offers a very low cost of living, friendly people and the opportunity to experience real Polish life. There are also all of the amenities you would expect (gyms, a cinema, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, bowling and pool centre, shops and supermarkets (including Tesco & Lidl). T he town is also surrounded by nature & forests. Warsaw and Lublin are around 90 mins away, and are ideal for a weekend break.
They are the biggest employer of native-level teachers in this region, with a British owner, so there will always be someone around who you can easily communicate with.
-Minimum requirements are a 120-hour TEFL or equivalent.
-Additional qualifications and experience of teaching young learners, appreciated.
-Candidates not meeting minimum requirements will not be contacted.
Interviews take place via Skype or Zoom, or for locally based candidates interviews can be conducted face to face. (Please note that applications from candidates not possessing a native level of English will not be considered).
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||Competitive Local Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2020|
|Application Deadline:||20th Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.