Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach English online to students from all over the world
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule… No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people’s schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not available
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply’s Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronization, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent TEFL qualification is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.