Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Earn $2000+USD a month from teaching fun online English classes to Latino adults or children. This means at least 40 hours of shifts per week, but you get tons of breaks in between.
Why work with this online English teaching company:
• Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping shifts and picking up extra shifts.
• You can work as little as 16 hours a month or up to 48 hours a week.
• All you need is a white background, Zoom and Adobe Reader to teach, no need for props or pretty backgrounds.
• You don’t need to build up a student base as you’ll be assigned shifts based on your availability.
• Students are randomly distributed, so you’ll be teaching different students each class.
• No extra time is needed to prepare for classes as all teaching materials are provided (they’re well made and easy to use).
• You’re still paid if students don’t show up to class.
• You get plenty paid break time between classes.
• Training is completely paid for and frequent bonuses are offered to pick up extra shifts.
• There’s ongoing optional training available if you want expand your teaching strategies.
• You get very helpful feedback on your classes from lead teachers.
• There’s 24/7 support available from the company (always a monitor on shift if you need help during class).
• You can teach only adults.
• Latino students are fun to teach and converse with! You’ll be learning lots from them as well.
• Native-level English speaker with a neutral accent (ideally living in Latin America or have plans of moving there soon).
• At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• Graduated or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program OR have a TEFL certificate.
• One year of experience teaching English.
• Teach a minimum of 16 hours a month.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.