Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach fun online English classes to Latino adults or children! All you need is a white backdrop to teach (no props or pretty backgrounds). You can work as much as 48 hours a week or as little as 16 hours a month. All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English speaking country.
• At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• A degree in any discipline OR a TEFL certificate. (College students are welcome too!)
• One year experience teaching English.
• Work a minimum of 16 hours a month.
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
• Work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month.
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• Students are assigned to you, so there is not need to build up your own student base.
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don’t show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you’re in.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.