Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Earn up to $38/hr Teaching English Online
Position: Online English Teacher (K-12)
This company is a part of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU), and over the last 3 years, they have built a reputation among teachers, parents, and students as an innovative and reliable leader in the English education industry. Their mission is to connect Chinese students to the world’s best educational resources from the convenience of their homes. Their target students are 3 to 15 years old. They offer their teachers competitive pay across the board with the support they deserve. If you are professional, responsible, and have a great passion for working with children, they are waiting for you to come on board and make your impact on education.
• Teach group ESL online lessons to Chinese students (K-12)
• A variety of courses are available including Phonics, Science, STEM, etc.
• Systematic orientation, on-board training, and interactive lessons with teaching notes are provided
• All classes are scheduled in advance, allowing teachers to plan ahead
• Supportive and professional teams will assist teachers throughout the whole application process
• Workshops to enhance teaching skills and build a CAREER path
• Work from anywhere with a well-functioning computer and stable internet connection
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
• Previous teaching experience
• Punctual, responsible, patient, kids-friendly, good communication skills, and easy-going
• A demonstrated respect for the values, cultural differences, and expectations of Chinese parents
• Wired, high-speed internet connection
Mon-Fri: 5 pm – 9 pm Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Sat-Sun: 8:30 am – 11 am; 4 pm – 9 pm Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Candidates need to be able to commit to at least 8 time-slots (1 slot is 40mins) of weekly availability
Payment and Benefits:
• $21 – $27 USD/hr start rate (Each class is 40-minute)
• Earn up to $38/hr with bonuses
Classes are arranged by terms. There are four terms in the whole year.
Currently, they are recruiting teachers for the Summer term (starts in June). Summer is one of the most popular terms with more bookings. They look forward to receiving your application soon.
Payment and Benefits: • $21 - $27 USD/hr start rate (Each class is 40-minute) • Earn up to $38/hr with bonuses
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.