Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified native-level English speaking teachers. They provide 4-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment.
They offer an alternative to the faculty, learning style, online materials and teaching services of typical Chinese children’s English learning, and its online live lessons surpass the teaching efficiency and service experience of traditional classes for the first time.
Mission: To be the superhero of Chinese children.
Their philosophy for online children’s English education is that advanced technology should be paired with top-level teachers so that children can attain an English level similar to a native speaker.
1. Native-level language is English.
2. Must be funny and energetic in class.
3. Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject, or be a student actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree (must provide official transcript).
4. Teaching Experience is not required but preferred.
5. TEFL /TESOL/CELTA/TKT certificate is not required but preferred.
1. 19~26USD/hour (13-19GBP/hour), 30% HIGHER than average.
2. The comfort of working from home.
3. Flexible working hours.
4. Curriculums provided by organisation.
5. Paid training and great personal growth. (Senior teachers could work full time in office/home, to be an interviewer, trainer, curriculum designer, media administrator and etc.)
6. Contract type: Independent Contractor.
7. Hours: totally up to you, we highly recommend you to work 30+ hours per month.
If you have any questions, please contact them via email and use the format below as the subject:
Nationality + Education background + Your name + from The TEFL Org
e.g., British + Undergraduate + Jayla + from The TEFL Org
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.