Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
1. Native-level English Speaker from UK, U.S, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
2. Hold a BA degree or above
3. Teaching certification is required (TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/PGCE/Local teaching certificate/ etc.)
4. Stable and strong internet connection
5. At least 1 year teaching experience
6. Non-criminal background check
What They Offer
Range: $14 to $25
1. Flexibility in creating your schedule
2. Step Bonus: up to 7USD
3. Bonus for higher performance teachers
4. $7 for each trial student sign-up
5. Stability factor: Up to 3% of “base pay and step bonus”
6. Cancellation subsidy: 30%-50% base pay
7. Successful teacher referral fee ($100 each)
Minimum 6 peak hours per week
Available slots: Mon to Sun 19:00 to 21:00 Beijing time
Saturday to Sunday 9:00am-10:30am
GMT+8 (peak hours)
Class length: 25mins
Additional Benefits1. Stable income Stable bookings with regular students. Enjoy a high booking rate! 2. Easier teaching All classes are one-on-one to make your teaching easier. 3. Simpler lesson preparation We use animations in our courseware to make the class more interesting and interactive. We also utilize the dual-textbook system of Cambridge Primary Path and Reach to make your preparation simpler.
Requirementsbachelor degree or above.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.