Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Earn up to $38/hr Teaching English Online
Position: Online English Teacher for Primary School (Students ages 5-12)
This company are part of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE:EDU), and over the last 3 years, they have built a reputation among teachers, parents and students as an innovative and reliable leader in the English education industry. Their mission is to connect Chinese students to the world’s best education resources from the convenience of their home. Their target students are 3 to 15 years old. They offer their teachers competitive pay across the board with the support they deserve. If you are professional, responsible, and have a great passion for working with children, they are waiting for you to come on-board and make your impact on education.
- Teaching group ESLonline lessonsto Chinese students from 5-12 years old
- Group classes with 3 or more (12 to 30) students are available for outstanding professional teachers
- Variety of courses are available including Phonics, Science, STEM, etc.
- Systematic orientation, on-board training,and teaching guides are provided
- Classes are scheduled termly and in advance, allowing teachers to keep track of students’progress and plan ahead
- Supportive and professional teams will assist teachers throughout the whole application process
- Working from anywhere with a well-functioning computer and stable internet connection
- Native-level English speaker with neutral accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
- Minimum 1-year teaching experience inK-12or ESL experience
- Wired, high-speed and stable internet connection
- Punctual, responsible, good communication skills and easy-going personality
- A demonstrated respect forthe values, cultural differences,and expectations of Chinese parents
Below times are all in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required
Mon — Fri: Between 5pm-9pm
Sat — Sun: Between 8:30am-11am; 4pm-9pm
Candidates need to be able to commit to at least 8 time slots (1 slot is 40mins) of weekly availability
Salary and Benefits:
- $21- $27/hr start rate depending on qualifications, $23 – $29/hr after the attendance bonus
- $30-$38 for 1 vs 12+ classes ($9/hr bonus)
Term of the contract:
Classes are arranged by terms (SP/SU/FA/WI) and so are the contracts offered to teachers. Each term will come with a contract of different starting dates and there will also be differences in the booking rate.
Currently, they are recruiting teachers for the Spring semester (starts in March ).
Additional BenefitsFull attendance bonus Weekeedn bonus
RequirementsNative-level English Speakers
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.