ESL Teacher Wanted
Looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about helping non-native English speaking individuals to improve their English abilities.
This employer is looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about helping non-native English speaking individuals, from a foreign country, to improve their English abilities.
You’ll be teaching 1-2-1 online for 25 minutes at a time. You’re expected to be available for a weekly minimum of 20 hours, spread across 4 days. Working hours are between UK time 10am-5pm (Peak hours: 11am-3pm)
The contract is fixed term – at least six months.
Remuneration: Negotiable £11-13 per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Excellent English abilities – same level as native speaker
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, positive, sociable, patient, professional, responsible and confident about tutoring English
- Problem-solving and communication skills are essential
- TEFL certificate
- No record of criminal activities
- Teaching experience preferred but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree holder (or above)
- Capable of using communication software including Skype and Wechat
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||£11-13 Per Hour|
|Start Date:||24th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||5th Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||40+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.