This is a leading online content-based language course provider with more than one thousand staff and one thousand teachers enjoying the flexibility of teaching from all over the world.
By adopting the student-centred teaching method Peer Study throughout the whole teaching system, this company has revolutionised real-time online courses from traditional one on one to one on more. This school engages teachers and students with an immersive teaching system based on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), and fully encourages a colourful, creative and interactive class setting. The school warmly welcomes everyone who wants to develop a teaching career.
New English teachers are provided with coaching. Teachers will bind with the students whom they are teaching with, will really get to know them, watch them grow and become confident English speakers, this is what binding system is and how the relationship develops.
Do you enjoy working at home? Do you want to fully explore your potential in teaching? Are you eager to earn much with a part-time job? If you do, you are the one this company wants!
- Competitive compensation: 14-23 USD total hourly rate.
- Opportunity for the pay raise.
- Incentives based on teaching performance.
- Referral bonus.
- A Community and Big Family: join their Facebook group with over 30,000 members.
- A Successful Career Transition: pursue your teaching career with their professional training system.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Minimum 10 hours & 4 days per week commitment from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM EST.
- Teach English to Chinese students from Pre E to E 7 online.
- Can speak English at a native level
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL teaching certificate.
- Desktop computer/laptop and smart phone access
- Internet Connection with 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room
What you need to know:
|Location:||Online from Home|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||$14-23 Per Hour|
|Start Date:||1st Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||30th Apr 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||Constant Hire|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.