Work from Home
Can you devote a minimum of 10 hours per week to teach online? You can choose the hours to suit your lifestyle!
Thie recruitment agency is working with the largest English language learning institution in the world with more than 180 million users and over 20,000 teachers based in around 135 cities across the globe. This multi award winning organisation has over 20 years of online education experience and is in urgent need of more teachers.
- 25 minute sessions average between £7 and £9
- 45 minute sessions average between £6.92 and £27.68 (depending on experience, number of clients and student feedback)
- You will teach a minimum of 10 hours per week, from the comfort of your own home.
- You will need a robust internet connection, a quiet room and patience! That’s all….
- Rewarding career path
- Full training provided
- Teach English to students of all ages. Opportunities to teach adults is available when requested.
What you will do:
- Guide and teach their learners from all ages with provided lesson plans
- Structure lessons that range are 25 or 45 min
- Teach small groups (1-6 students) or one-on-one classes
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds
What you need to know:
|Location:||Online Home Based|
|Contract Length:||1-12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||Varied Per Hour|
|Start Date:||18th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||1st Jan 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||40+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||500|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.