EFL Teaching From Home
They are the world's largest private education organisation. Since 1965, they've helped millions of people and become the world leader in international education by focusing on one global mission: Opening the World through Education.
UK Job Title: UK Based Online English Teacher for kids-
Work Location: Anywhere in the United Kingdom..
- They are the world’s largest private education organisation. Since 1965, they’ve helped millions of people and become the world leader in international education by focusing on one global mission: Opening the World through Education. Join them!
- Initial paid online induction and mentor ship
- Easy-to-use custom-designed platform and online classroom
- High-quality lesson materials and coursebook
- 24/7 local teacher support
- UK headquarters for easy communication and payment
- Paid holiday policy and pension participation
- Lessons Times: 9AM to 2PM GMT (UK time)
- Peak times: 10 AM-12:30 PM GMT (UK time)
- Classes are available every day of the week
- Deliver 25-minute high-quality and engaging 1 on 1 online classes to kids ages 6 to 10
- Teach weekday and/or weekend mornings to fit around your regular life
- Book with the same student, at the same time, each week for several months in a row
- Submit a short lesson report for parents to review after the class
- Access prepared lesson materials and use your own voice and style
- Ability to connect with kids!
- Native level English speaker with a complete bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 40 Hour TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification.
- Access to a headset, personal computer and stable internet connection in a quiet space
- Experience in early childhood development, teaching, coaching or mentoring is preferred, but not required. Life experiences counts.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of student engagement satisfaction.
- Willing to complete an online Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, reimbursed after the successful completion of 3 months.
- Complete Applications with CV, Bachelor Scan and TEFL Certificate are contacted first
- Living – and authorised to work – in the U.K.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||6 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||£8.5-12 Per Hour|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||40+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.