Various Online Roles
Work on your own timetable and teach various of roles to Chinese students!
This company teach students in China from all ages and differing abilities. Different people want different services from their teachers such as;
- Business English tutoring
- Preparation for International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Free talking sessions
- Help with their pronunciation before they move abroad for study or work to the UK or US as they have only been taught by Chinese teachers with a Chinese accent.
- Due to the time difference the hours it is possible for you to work any time in between 2 am to 4 pm of the UK time. Your time table is flexible.
- You will have online teaching timetable with the company. You can open online slot in your free time for student to book you class.
- You will be working in a self-employed capacity.
- Each teaching session is 25 minutes. Minimum of 40 hours a month.
- There is good opportunity for salary increase subject to excellent performance and meet the certain target.
- All class materials are provided.
- 9 USD/50 mins. Chance of salary increase if you meet requirements after starting work. You can make up to 2000USD monthly or even more, If you would like to work more.
- High booking rate
- TEFL Certificate
- Must be a native level English speaker.
- Part time or Full time opportunities available (minimum 40 hours a month).
- Happy, talkative, engaging and open.
- Must have a good internet connection.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||$9+ Per Hour|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.