Experience the freedom that comes with online ESL teaching through this company.
No easier way to start online teaching!
Teach from anywhere in the world…now with a minimum lowered commitment of only 5 peak hours, it’s the perfect time to join this company. Not only are there both adult and junior clients, but 24/7 classes giving you, the teacher, a plethora of options no matter what timezone you live in. Unlike many other online companies you will receive bookings from day one, they will personally guide you through the whole process. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that enables you to travel and work or give you the freedom to work as little or as much as you want. Career progression is possible with a number of secondary positions also available.
Currently seeking to expand their number of UK, American, and Canadian teachers (non-natives with neutral accents may also apply).
- Own great platform and some wonderful materials, including Oxford University Press publications.
- Preparation time is minimal compared to brick and mortar teaching.
- Students are assigned via the scheduling system from day one, so there is no waiting around for parents to select you.
- Teacher-friendly cancellation system.
- Lessons are either 25 or 45mins long. Most junior sessions are 1 on 1 classes, whereas adult classes are usually group sessions from 1-6 students.
- Training and mentoring available.
- Fluent non-native speakers (neutral accent) may apply, rates vary based upon location.
- Classes are 100% English so no need to speak another language.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree and a TEFL/TESOL or CELTA qualification. Teaching experience is preferable. You will need a computer, webcam, headset and reliable internet connection.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||£18 Per Hour|
|Start Date:||14th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||30th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.