Online ESL Teacher
A world-leading online education company, "the Great Brand" reward winner has the ideal to make education heartwarming and the mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
They are a world-leading online education company. “The Great Brand” reward winner has the ideal to make education heartwarming and the mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
With the stable schedule and fixed pair of students, they look to build a stronger bond between teachers and students, so that teachers can accompany students in their growth while gaining a strong sense of achievement.
So far, they have attracted over 100,000 teachers to apply, over 20,000 students have joined their big family. They believe everyone can teach English.
Do you enjoy working at home？ Do you want to free yourself from commuting? Do you want to earn a stable income with a part-time job, meanwhile, enjoying free time at your disposal and spending quality time with your family? If you do, you are the one they want!
- Competitive compensation: 10 – 18 USD total hourly rate.
- Stable booking rate: With their binding system, your bookings can be really stable and you can be really popular!
- Incentives based on teaching performance.
- Referral bonus: 80 USD per qualified referral
- Supportive Team: Need help but no one to talk to? This will not happen here, because they have a team of professional and supportive staff who are always there for you.
- A Community and Big Family: join our Facebook group with over 30,000 members.
- All set curriculum: We collaborate with the Oxford University Press, and is officially licensed the Starlight Series curriculum.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Minimum 12 hours & 4 days per week commitment from 6 PM to 9 PM Beijing Time, which is 11 AM to 1 PM(UK Time), or 6 AM to 9 AM(EST).
- Teach English to Chinese students from Pre E to E 7 online.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S., UK, Canada and South Africa
- Native-level English speakers with neutral accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Teaching certificate,e.g. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
- Desktop computer/laptop and smartphone access
- Internet Connection with 3 Mbps download speed and 3 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||One Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||10 to 18 USD Per Hour|
|Start Date:||16th Jun 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.