Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach fun online English classes to Latino adults or children! You can earn up to $2200USD /month.
All you need is a solid colored wall (for background), laptop/computer, good WiFi, microphone and webcam to teach. Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. You can work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month. All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
Minimum requirements are:
• Native-level English speaker with a neutral accent.
• Elementary level of Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• A college/university degree (may be in progress) or TEFL certificate.
• One year of group teaching experience.
• Min. 10 hours of availability per week
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
• Work as little as 16 hours a month or up to 48 hours a week.
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• No need to build up a student base as shifts are assigned based on teacher availability.
• Students are randomly distributed. (You’ll be teaching different students in each class.)
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don’t show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you’re in.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.