Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This is a flexible, remote English teaching opportunity.
The company is an online tutoring platform designed to teach both children and adults. Their teachers are earning, on average, $15-$25 an hour per 1:1 class and up to $85 an hour per group class. They are looking for passionate online English tutors aiming to build their online education business.
** If you are looking for full-time employment in a traditional school, they might not be an ideal place for you.
- Flexible scheduling. Choose which days and times you want to tutor, and we’ll match you students who can fit in your schedule.
- All tutoring is done online, so there is no commuting for you!
- Set your own price and get a direct deposit.
- Get free exposure to thousands of students.
- They provide the student matching system, which enables you to connect with potential students in 1-Click.
- Understand the needs of students and prepare the classes for your students’ needs.
- Teach a variety of classes online via Zoom. Teach 1:1 classes of 25 min and 50 min.
- You will be a good fit if you possess the following qualities:
You are fluent in English and have teaching experience
You have face-to-face or online teaching/tutoring experiences.
You are at ease with technology, and able to switch things up when a lesson plan doesn’t work for students.
- Desktop computer or a laptop with a webcam. Our platform works with either PC or Mac-based machines. Tablets and mobiles are not suitable.
- Stable internet connection. In an online environment, a strong connection is everything. You should have a stable Wi-Fi connection or a cable internet connection.
- It is recommended that teachers use headsets, as built-in microphones and speakers do not provide enough quality for smooth communication with students.
Please follow the instructions below.
It is highly recommended to use a laptop or desktop to complete your application.
Qualified applicants who fulfill the criteria will be contacted by one of their experienced teacher-mentors for an expedited process.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.