Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company offers a FREE service which allows English language learners to converse with supportive and fluent English speakers on a variety of topics, films, and lessons.
- They’re looking for caring native English speakers and/or fluent non-native English speakers to host discussions in their online workshops.
- These facilitators would direct informal conversations and would assist adult English language learners in their quest for greater fluency.
- Facilitators may volunteer for as little as 1-hour per month, and they may choose which topics, such as films, or lessons they’d like to moderate.
- This is an excellent opportunity for prospective ESL/EFL teachers who’d like to practice and learn while helping others.
- They welcome your participation, but more so your perspective on the world around us.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.