Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach English in Nanjing | 3,000 housing + 2,000 allowance
- Teach students between the ages of 3-12.
- 8-15 students per class.
- Teaching assistant.
- Non-peak months: 20 hours per week.
- Peak months (June-August and January or February): 26 hours per week (divided over 6 days).
It is possible to teach more hours one week and fewer hours another week, averaging out over the calendar month. The exact working schedule and number of classes per day will be discussed.
Salary and Benefits
- 14,000-24,000 RMB per month after tax.
- Health insurance.
- Training package provided by the school.
87,000 RMB in yearly benefits:
- 3,000 RMB housing allowance/month.
- 2,000 RMB allowance/month.
- 7,000 RMB arrival assistance.
- 6,000 RMB visa reimbursement.
- Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB (with 15 month contract), 8,000 RMB (with 12 month contract). 4,000 RMB will be paid in the 6th month, 4,000 RMB in the 12th month, and 2,000 RMB in the 15th month.
- 6,000 RMB end of contract bonus.
- You have a passport from New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, or United States.
- Bachelor degree.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience.
Nanjing has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. You’ll have the chance to see great sightseeing spots like the city wall, nightlife hotspots like “1912”, and Purple Mountain for natural beauty.
Nanjing has easy access to other cities through the high-speed rail system. While hardly a small city, it’s not as hectic and huge as Shanghai or Beijing, and thanks to recent efforts the pollution has improved markedly in the last few years.
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of life while not being overly expensive.
Additional BenefitsHealth insurance. Training package provided by the school. 87,000 RMB in yearly benefits.
RequirementsA clear criminal record
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.