Kindergarten/Primary English teachers
Come teach in Myanmar!
International school in Mandalay, Myanmar.
- Who are they looking for:
3 ESL teachers who meet the following requirements:
– Hold University degree
– Have a teaching certificate
– Have a clear criminal check
– Have at least 1-year teaching experience
– Native-level speakers from English speaking countries
– Passionate about teaching and education
– In Myanmar now, be able to start on July 31st
- Position description
– Position: Kindergarten and Primary school English teacher
– Class size: 25- 30 students
– Working schedule: Mon – Fri (2 days off on weekend)
– Working hours: no more than 25 hours/week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
- Salary and benefits
– Salary: $2250/MONTH
– The fully furnished apartment provided
– Visa fee and flight reimbursement
– Health insurance provided
– Seven-week vacations and other school holidays.
– Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
– Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
– Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
– We also have sick pay with well – qualified doctors in attendance.
– You will have 10 days of casual/sick leave per year.
- How to apply?
– A Resume
– A BA degree copy
– A headshot photo
What you need to know:
|Location:||Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||2250 Per Month|
|Start Date:||31st Jul 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jul 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.