The school is the international school in Myanmar. It was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar.
This language school are looking for one ESL teacher for their secondary students in Yangon, Myanmar.
About the School:
The school is the international school in Myanmar. It was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar. Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 10,000 students
They seek to foster the development of the whole child, one who is academically well-prepared, socially responsible, culturally sensitive, and personally fulfilled.
What will your teaching experience be like?
- Work 5 days per week and have days off on weekends.
- You will have no more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week.
- Have the option to teach a variety of students from Kindergarten to Primary students.
- You will need to follow and assess students’ progress.
- Salary ranges from $2,250 to $2,500 depending on your level of degree
- Well furnished apartment is provided by the school (with bed, air – con, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, etc)
- Transportation allowance: $50 per month
- After arriving Myanmar, the school will reimburse the flight ticket for you
- The school will reimburse visa application for you after you start working.
- Four-week paid vacation on successful completion of contract and other school holidays
- Return airfare to place of your origin
- Free use of the school’s telephone for all local calls
- Use of school’s internet and library facility
- Free lunch is provided
- 10 days of casual / sick leave per year
Due to Visa Regulations, Applicants Must:
- Come from English Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland)
- Have Bachelor Degree at least
- Have a teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL) or at least 2 years of teaching experience
What you need to know:
|Location:||Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)|
|Contract Length:||1-2 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||$2500 Per Month|
|Start Date:||30th Dec 2019|
|Application Deadline:||27th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.