Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school, established in 2014, is a rapidly growing English curriculum school situated in the heart of the bustling capital, Antananarivo.
They are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic teachers to deliver the Pearson primary curricula creatively and engagingly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- To deliver a curriculum based on Maths, English, Science, basic Computing, Global Citizenship, Geography, and History to 1 specific class Year 1-Year 6.” . (All lesson plans provided).
- To maintain communication with the parents through a variety of mediums, including Class Dojo
- To assess, record, and report on the development of the students in the class, in conjunction with our academic administrators and the SLT
- To work as a part of the lower school team and carry out basic administrative duties as required by the SLT
- To maintain a stimulating and positive learning environment
- To set expectations for students using clear and constructive feedback
- To deploy teaching assistants effectively to support the learning process
Friday: 7:30-15:00 (At least half of all Fridays are a half day 7:30-12:30)
At least 7 hours of planning, preparation and assessment time provided per week.
Wider School Responsibilities:
- Participate in appropriate meetings with parents and colleagues
- Promote proper safeguarding practices and care for the health and safety of students
- Contribute to the development of policy and the growth of the school
- To host 1, 45-minute after-school club, of your choosing, per week
- To carry out a share of supervisory duties as per published rotas
- One return flight ticket from country of origin to Madagascar
- All school holidays as paid leave, including bank holidays
- Arrangement and payment of visa documentation
- Shared car
- Medical cover
- House cleaning service
- Access to chauffeur service
- Native-level English
- Strong passion for education
- (Desirable) Experience working in multicultural and multilingual environments
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.