Dedicated ESL Teachers
Professional Recruiting Services for English Teachers to Korea
As Corona Virus pandemic has been kept under control in Korea, the ESL/English schools in Korea are reopening.
In line with that openness, they are starting to look for caring and dedicated English/ESL teachers for jobs starting from June/July/Aug 2020.
This School is an established franchise with nationwide branches situated in Seoul and All the Major Cities in Korea as following;
– Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong)
– Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Dongtan, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan, Gimpo)
– Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
[About the School]
When teaching English, the school tries to instil a sense of culture, knowledge and experiences of English speaking countries. With state of the art facilities and comforting surroundings the school tries to ease students into the flow of their classes. They cover not only basic language classes but a wide variety of subjects such as maths, science, social studies, and art. With students ranging from kindergarten, all the way up to sixth grade. The teachers at the school strive to help their students reach their maximum potential.
Come join the family and help mould the minds of tomorrow.
Free Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support.
Please review the detailed job info below and if you are interested make a direct application through their website.
They are also happy to hire couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who apply together for the same school.
-Job Number: IGALL20JUNE-AUG
-Starting Date: June/July/Aug 2020
-School Type: Private School
-Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
-Airfare: Provided Free
-Accommodation: Single housing provided Free (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
-Distance from School: 10-15 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary
-Class Size: 10 students
-Working Days: M-F (No Weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9:30am-6pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days + All the National Holidays
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50% Support
-Contract length: 1 year (Renewable)
And be sure to input [IGALL20JUNE-AUG] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
– A representative will then assist you to initiate the placement process.
– Simply sending a resume alone will be disregarded.
– They need additional application information to make a perfect match for the right positions.
– If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact them via the email provided.
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2 months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
They are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping their teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps we will take you through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: They will contact you soon after to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application, answering your questions and a phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30 mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native-level English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university.
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarisation and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof of documents will be asked for during the official process
About Recruitment Agency
They are a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, China and Korea. They are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
They have a large recruiting network throughout Korea, directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and are able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Seoul and All Major Cities|
|Contract Length:||1+ Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|Pay:||2100000 - 2800000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||30th Jun 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.