English Teacher Wanted
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
International Primary School Teacher in Nanjing, China
UPDATE: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
- Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
- Help manage and teach classes from 8-15 students.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- You are a native-level English speaker.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 11,000-16,000 RMB per month after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free campus accommodation, Commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month).
- All paid official holidays and 10 paid sick leave days, Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks).
- 5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||10 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||16000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||2nd Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||28th Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.