Elementary School Teachers Needed
This employer is looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach English at a Japanese elementary school.
This employer is looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach English at a Japanese elementary school. If you’re interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing your teaching skills, then you should apply for this unique opportunity.
You’ll be teaching around 10 classes for 20 minutes at a time, requiring 1-3 lesson plans per day.
- Spring: Late March to late July (approx. 4 months)
- Fall: Late August/early September to March the following year (approx. 7 months)
Salary and Benefits:
- Approximately 280,000 yen per month
- Accommodation is provided. The employers will arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 per month.
- Those coming from overseas will receive flight reimbursement
- Working visa sponsorship is available
- Renewable contract available
- Native level English speaker (visa requirement)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (visa requirement)
- TEFL certificate
- Actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience including the experience with young learners.
PLEASE READ THE WORKING CONDITIONS ON THEIR WEBSITE TO DECIDE IF YOU SUIT THE ROLE
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||4-7 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||280,000 yen Per Month|
|Start Date:||27th Mar 2020|
|Application Deadline:||14th Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.