Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company is one of the largest suppliers of English instruction to children in Japan, and their native-level English Teachers are the core of the company.
As an EFL teacher you will deliver fun, engaging and educational lessons to their students across multiple classroom locations.
With a comprehensive 2 week training package, and in area support from colleagues and co-workers, you will be part of a team who spark lifelong interest and excitement in the English language and global community in their students.
Working for a long established company with a great reputation among its staff and customers
Supported by a network of English speaking staff from all over the world
To enrich your experience and gain skills, with opportunities to develop into leadership role
· Work with one of Japans largest and most established English teaching companies
· No prior teaching experience required
· 2 weeks of comprehensive training at their head office means you will be fully prepared to take on the role
· Locations all across Japan with classroom locations in all major areas. They accept specific placement requests but cannot guarantee this is where you will be offered if successful – you could be placed anywhere in Japan.
· Teach small-medium sized classes of children from 2 – 18 years old.
· Classes take place after school hours, so teachers usually have mornings and afternoons free
· Gain experience as the main teacher of the class
· Close support in area from colleagues and co-workers as well as head office staff
· Training groups are available almost every month, so they can be flexible with your start dates
- 240,000JPY per month increasing with tenure
- End of year Bonus scheme
- Annual paid leave plus guaranteed Christmas holidays every year
- 2 weeks of teacher training
- Development opportunities in area and across the country
- Approx. 25 hour work week
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed
- Company housing scheme
- Renewable 12 month contract with options to relocate around Japan after your first contract term
- Bachelors degree required for a full working visa, but other applicants can be considered
- No teaching experience required
- No Japanese language skills required
- Must be fluent in English
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.