Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Half the students are adults (of which many at the pre-intermediate level) and half are children.
- Teaching hours: max. 29/week | max. 6.5/day.
- Any time outside of teaching and preparation is break time.
- 5 days a week with two consecutive weekdays off.
- The majority of the schools are located in the Kanto region, which is essentially the Greater Tokyo/Yokohama metropolitan area. This job requires teaching at a few different locations in a week, which adds some variety, and travel costs are paid by the school.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor degree.
- CELTA | DELTA | Trinity certTESOL | a 120-hour TEFL certificate with at least 6 hours practicum | a TEFL under 120 hours with 3 months experience.
- You are open-minded, enthusiastic and positive.
Salary and Benefits
- At least 245,000 yen ($2,350) per month, higher salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Around 6 weeks of annual leave, including national holidays. This will normally include non-working periods of at least 6 days in spring, 8 days in summer and 10 days during Christmas and New Year.
- 20 days holiday.
- Sponsored visa for full-time teachers.
- Travel costs paid.
- All teaching materials and the curriculum are provided by the school.
- Comprehensive training is provided by the school.
- New teachers get support and guidance from the Director of Studies, who is a native English speaker.
- 12-month contract.
With over 500,000 alumni, 85,000 current students, and 1,000 teachers, they know this will be the experience of a lifetime!
They feel that it is important that teachers who teach with us in Asia have a well-rounded experience. They encourage teachers to explore the local culture and neighboring countries.
Their head offices are populated with teachers who have grown and developed with the company and moved up into varying roles such as teacher management, recruitment, marketing and sales.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.