Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Do you love working with children in a fun and active way? Do you want to inspire children to learn English? Would you like to immerse yourself in Italy’s beautiful culture? If yes, then apply now!
This school specializes in creative, engaging and innovative English language summer camps throughout Italy. They are looking for fun, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join them as English tutors this coming summer!
They provide an open and enjoyable learning environment in order to enhance their students’ English language skills. Their program is heartily revolved around their ethos of EDU-TAINMENT, which is the collaboration of education and entertainment.
Through activities, games, songs, dancing, acting and performance, they bring education and entertainment together to ensure high levels of fun and learning. Their key focus is to ensure that summer camp participants have the best possible experience!
This coming year, they will continue to educate and inspire over 2,000 campers. Before heading off to their summer camps, they will provide tutors with extensive and skill enhancing training during a one-week training period. They will equip tutors with all the information and tools required to have a successful and enriching summer camp experience!
If you are interested in joining for a FUN-FILLED summer in Italy, please apply on their website.
- PAY: 440 Euros for completion of a two-week summer camp.
- RETURNING TUTORS: salary higher depending on experience
- ACCOMMODATION: Fully provided by BELL during summer camps.
- MEALS: Fully provided throughout summer camps.
- TRANSPORT: Transport is provided from meeting point to your summer camp location(s).
- BENEFIT: Stay with host families throughout the summer to get an authentic and unique insight into the beautiful Italian culture.
- Be a fun, enthusiastic, highly energetic and self-sufficient individual -
- Be flexible with teaching styles and be willing to learn new teaching methods -
- Be creative and have the ability to facilitate a variety of large group programs (including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games etc.) -
- Have a genuine interest in working with children (previous experience is preferred, however it is not essential as full training is provided) -
- Be open-minded and have an interest in learning about other cultures -
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- Additional Requirements: Native-level English speaker
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.