- Experience of working in a language school is welcomed.
- Experience of teaching Italians is welcomed.
- Experience of teaching Cambridge English and/or Trinity GESEs is particularly welcomed.
- They are looking for a person with a friendly, flexible and professional outlook on the job, who is reliable and works hard.
- They are looking for someone who responds well to feedback from both the Director of Studies and their students.
- Candidates are expected to be university graduates with a respected TEFL certificate such as Cambridge CELTA or Trinity Cert Tesol.
- Online certificates will not be acknowledged.
- A native level of competence in English is expected.
- An appropriate certificate (Cambridge Proficiency, IELTS etc.) will be requested of non-native speakers.
- Be eligible to work in Italy.
- Hold a current driver’s licence and be willing to drive to lessons(car provided. travel costs and time paid).
- Have experience working with young learners.
- Accommodation is provided.
- €1350 guaranteed per month.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Genova, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy|
|Contract Length:||5 MONTHS Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1350 Per Month|
|Start Date:||17th Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||16th Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.