Study Programme Camp
Travel Italy and receive expert training on how to teach English to Italian children through games, drama, and songs
Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s “David” and Brunelleschi’s Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
- Travel Italy and receive expert training on how to teach English to Italian children through games, drama, and songs; meet people from around the world; teach at their numerous summer camps and enjoy all that Italy has to offer!
- Their Study Programme is a unique opportunity to enhance your CV by learning how to teach through games, sports, drama, and songs all taught at the orientation.
- All applicants attend a one-week intensive training course, usually on the Italian Riviera, where they learn everything they need to know about teaching English through theatre and play.
- Once trainee tutors have completed the orientation they attend a minimum of 3 weeks in camps across Italy from the Alps to Sardinia, putting their training into practice, teaching children and having the time of their lives.
- The camps will run from June to September – Monday to Friday, usually from 9am until 5pm.
Salary and Benefits:
- Paid Study grant Paid study grant starting from € 520,00
- A generous study grant, provided by the camp. Fondazione, which is based on the number of weeks spent teaching; Full board and lodging, generally with host families; travelling expenses within Italy from one camp to another; insurance against accidents connected with camp activities
- Accommodation with Italian host families
- Recruits couples
Tutors are responsible for their return flight, the cost from the airport to the orientation venue, and the cost from their final camp to departing airport. Tutors must also pay an orientation fee of € 200,00 when they arrive in Italy (this includes six-night accommodation at a hotel, meals, training and didactic material at the orientation when you arrive).
- Must be able to attend one of the following orientations in Italy: Orientation 1 : May 31st – June 06th; Orientation 2: June 07th – June 13th; Orientation 3: June 14th – June 20th
- TEFL Certificate.
- Native level English speaker.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||3+ Week(s)|
|Job Type:||Summer Camp|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Summer School|
|Pay:||€520+ Per Month|
|Start Date:||31st May 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15th Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.