This company is looking for an efficient, motivated individual to be a vital member of their office team. Based in Italy, they focus on teaching English to Italian students in a fun, innovate and practical way!
This company is looking for an efficient, motivated individual to be a vital member of their office team. Based in Italy, they focus on teaching English to Italian students in a fun, innovate and practical way! Their mission is to make learning fun and interesting for all students, and to be the largest provider of Summer Camps in Italy.
The company has many different projects running through-out the year, but by far the busiest period is during the summer, where hundreds of summer camp tutors are recruited and trained to inspire over 3000 Italian students with fully-immersive English summer camps.
As their new Recruitment Coordinator, your biggest responsibility will be to recruit enough Summer Camp tutors to reach our ambitious growth targets for 2020. You will be responsible for posting adverts, responding to queries, interviewing applicants and offering contracts to successful candidates. During the summer, you will work alongside our Summer Camp team to train the tutors, allocate them to camps and find solutions to problems that occur during the summer.
- Recruit Summer Camp Tutors for Summer 2020
- Launch and manage advertising campaigns to attract candidates
- Review and interview applicants via Skype
- Submit job offers
- Coordinate the office during the Summer season
- Work closely with their Head of English and Head of Theatre on multiple projects
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
- Further responsibilities may include managing: finance, events, HR, budgets, contracts, payments
- Facilitate promotional workshops with clients and schools
- Occasionally covering for teachers, teaching students aged 4-14 years (rare)
- Native level English speaker
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of and a quick learner of spreadsheet software, Apple software and databases.
- Proactive, fun and enthusiastic
- A people person, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with candidates, senior management and colleagues
- Flexible and hard-working
- Experience within the field of TEFL teaching
- Recruitment experience highly desirable
- Driving licence preferred
What you need to know:
|Location:||Arma di Taggia, Province of Imperia, Italy|
|Contract Length:||9 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||950 euros Per Month|
|Start Date:||18th May 2020|
|Application Deadline:||6th Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.