Qualified EFL Teacher Needed
In this role you will plan, prepare and deliver an academic programme through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
This company is currently looking for teachers to join their team, for individual/class/in company/in school courses. In this role you will plan, prepare and deliver an academic programme through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests.
- Assigning and correcting weekly homework.
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class.
- Teaching classes and classroom management.
- Daily liaising with co-teacher to discuss progress & on-going lessons.
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork.
- Attending all teacher meetings.
- Ensuring the behaviour code is followed by students at all times and informing management immediately if any issues or problems arise.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly.
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment.
- Native level English.
- TEFL Certificate
- English A level, minimum grade C
What you need to know:
|Location:||Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||20/25 euros Per Hour|
|Application Deadline:||30th Jun 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.