Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
They are a language school located in Verbania, a beautiful area in the North of Italy, on the shores of Lake Maggiore, close to Switzerland. The school is looking for a passionate creative English teacher to join its staff for the next academic year 2023/24.
This position is open for a native-level/mother tongue speaker who is willing to commit for the entire period.
There is also an additional possibility to participate in their kids’ seaside Summer Camp in the Liguria region from 24th June 2023 until 14th July 2023. The details of the Summer Camp will be given during the interview to interested candidates. Please specify your availability in the application.
2023/24 Job Summary:
– From September 2023 to June 2024
– 25 teaching hours per week
– Lessons in presence at the school, online, in public schools or firms in the Verbania area
– Preparing lesson plans and teaching material
– Teaching English to young learners (5+), teenagers and adults
– Preparing students for official Exams (Cambridge, IELTS, …)
Additional BenefitsSalary and Benefits:
- € 1400.00 after tax per month
- If required, accomodation can be provided
- Pick-up at the airport or at the train station on arrival
- Constant Training
- Resources and material available (eg. flashcards, games, books etc.)
- 2 week days off
- Christmas, Easter holidays and all Italian National holidays paid
RequirementsRequirements and Qualifications:
- EU resident, eligible to work in Italy
- Relevant teaching experience
- University/College Degree
- Driving license
- Confident and able to have fun with children (5+)
- Fun, enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and high energy
- Willing and open to learn new teaching methods
- Open-minded, with an interest in learning and integrating with other cultures
- Friendly and able to work as part of a team
- CELTA or TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Italian language speaker
- Skills in music and/or drama
- Ability to facilitate a variety of group programmes including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games, etc.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.