Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides the challenge of meeting people from different cultures with unique characteristics. Bogor, located to the south of Jakarta, has a blend of big city and countryside vibes. Bogor offers you the ease of living in a big city with the peace of living in the countryside. From Bogor, you can easily commute to Jakarta, as well as going to more rural places full of beautiful scenery.
This company is the most recognized language organization in the world. They have two centres in Bogor; Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin. All of the centres are equipped with top quality teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology.
They are looking for candidates who are creative and energetic in teaching kids.
They are continually looking for qualified ESL teachers who meet the following requirements:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
– A competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and travel opportunities in and around Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
– A return air ticket.
– Paid leave.
– Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
– Medical insurance.
– A renewable one year contract.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.