Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school’s mission is to teach with passion and nurture a student’s full potential through academically rigorous instructions. Their English teachers are not simply tutors, but mentors, identifying each learner’s unique strengths and needs through careful and customised lesson planning. They resonate with their students to inspire their learning with passion, enthusiasm and dedication.
You will embark on a challenging yet rewarding experience in advancing your skills and areas of expertise in a multi-cultural and team oriented environment. All in all, there is nothing more gratifying than making positive impacts on the futures of students!
If you are aspiring to build your career in teaching, and have met the following requirements, they welcome you on board to this incredible journey!
- Devise customised lesson plans for students following their study progress
- Teach interactive private and group lessons
- Assist the Department Head in developing NTK’s proprietary materials
- Provide feedback on students’ learning progress
Additional BenefitsWhat They Offer
- 5-day work week in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
- Comprehensive training and professional development programme
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leading organisation
- Unique opportunity to work under an expanding brand with more than 25 years of legacy
- Medical benefits and monthly wellness sponsorship for leisure activities
- Work Visa sponsorship (Including dependent visa for spouse)
- Relocation allowance
- Competitive remuneration package and incentive schemes
- Bachelor’s degree in English / English Literature or a related major
- Committed to quality education
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accountable and motivated individual with radiant team spirits
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.