Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
As an English language teacher, you will take an active role in providing and delivering English classes to meet the educational needs of your students. You will be part of a close-knit team in a positive and motivated working environment. They are looking for the right candidate to join them on their journey to expand further across Hong Kong.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Paid public and centre holidays.
- Paid sick leave.
- Average 26 teaching contact hours.
- Teacher Training provided.
- Teaching materials provided.
- 5 Day work week.
- Friendly working environment.
- Up to 29 days of paid holidays and annual leaves.
- Visa: Employer will sponsor successful candidates.
- Native-level English Speaker.
- Self-motivated and driven with a genuine interest in the education sector.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Required to work on Saturdays.
- University degree holder preferred.
- CELTA/ TESOL qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Candidates with no experience will also be considered.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.