Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This are a British owned company that was founded in 2000. They have twelve schools across Hong Kong and continue to broaden their horizons. Their specialty is in providing a high-quality, interactive and nurturing learning environment for students. Classes are strongly geared towards oral interaction as well as reading and writing. Because classes are limited to a maximum of 4 students, it offers an ideal learning and teaching environment. Due to the small class sizes, they can place their students according to their level of English rather than their age. They are a registered Trinity College London Examination Centre.
Students enroll with them for differing reasons, here are some of the most common:
* Practice English
* Improve confidence in speaking English
* Prepare for primary and secondary school interviews – often there’s a part of the interview requiring children to speak in English.
* Learn phonics
* Improve reading, writing and grammar
* Have fun, meet with westerners and take away the scare factor that westerners can sometimes be perceived to have!
Successful applicants will work in one of their twelve schools as part of a small team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching, planning and preparing their lessons, and for completing related admin. They offer a comprehensive induction programme for new teachers with plenty of opportunities to develop their professional skills, with many getting involved with curriculum development. Their ethos is consistency for their students, so contracts are a minimum of 12 months.
- Monthly salary (starting) HK$20,000
- Retirement benefit HK$1,000
- Completion gratuity bonus HK$12,000
- Affordable accommodation provided for the duration of your contract on Hong Kong Island (optional).
- Employer sponsored Work Visa arranged
- Airport meet, greet & transportation
- Comprehensive training and induction
- Ongoing professional development
- Salary advances - You really can come out to Hong Kong with no more than £100 in your wallet!
RequirementsMinimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent (A to C including Maths and English) Bachelor’s degree Minimum of 120-hrs TEFL certificate
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.