Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
A British company that has been providing quality education to local students for over 20 years. They work with Munsang College (Kindergarten and Primary Sections) providing them with fun and stimulating English courses and activities that supplement the school curriculum.
They are looking for positive, confident and energetic native-level English speakers to join their team of over 20 teachers. The positions offer a supportive working environment and provide a stepping stone into teaching in the city where ‘East meets West’.
Teachers in the kindergarten will work with 1 age group (K1=3yrs/K2=4yrs/K3=5yrs) & teachers in the primary school work with different age groups (6-12yrs).
Monthly salary starting from $22,800 (excluding optional accommodation) or starting from $14,000 (inc. fully furnished serviced apartment with pool & gym)
Salary and Benefits:
Shortlisted applicants will be sent information sheets which give details about the posts & the remuneration package which includes:
– Monthly salary starting from $22,800 (excluding optional accommodation) or starting from $14,000 (inc. fully furnished serviced apartment with pool & gym)
– Completion bonus.
– Paid holiday set around Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter (+ public holidays).
– Hotel quarantine paid by company.
– Work visa provided.
– Hold a degree.
– Have an EFL teaching certificate e.g. CELTA, TESOL, TEFL (120 hours).
– Have experience working with children in any field.
– Be eager to create a dynamic English speaking environment within the school.
– Be familiar with British English (spellings, pronunciation & grammar).
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.