ESL TEACHERS WANTED
English Teachers required for Hong Kong Kindergartens
50 openings for ESL Teachers
Are you interested in teaching English and travelling the world?
This company recruits ESL teachers from Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States and places these University graduates in teaching positions in safe, reputable schools.
Their friendly, experienced native-level English teachers teach a wide variety of effective and enjoyable English courses at various schools throughout Hong Kong.
They are looking for ESL teachers for their kindergarten schools in Hong Kong to start work between Aug/Sept 2020 – July 2021.
Your responsibilities will be:
1. Teach English to students ranging from 2 to 6 years old.
2. Follow school curriculum to prepare teaching units.
3. Prepare teaching materials, i.e. books, flash cards, stuff toys, props, finger/hand puppets etc.
4. Prepare and submit lesson plans which include procedure, songs and games.
5. Prepare student worksheet, colouring page.
6. Design and Prepare outcomes based learning activities.
7. Design and prepare classroom display board (every 2 months).
8. Prepare and Submit weekly review report on teaching and learning.
9. Prepare student assessment report.
10. Care for children for class activities, snack time, activities for gross motor skills, fine motor skills, playtime.
They can offer you:
1. 12-month contract from Aug/Sept 2020-July 2021.
a) Salary ESL/Class Teacher: HK$22,000 to HK$32,000
Working hours: Mon-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Alternative Saturday from 8.45am to 3.00pm or 11.30pm to 6.00pm
2. 32 days holiday (including Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter)
3. Trip allowance during long holidays: HK$1000 x 3 trips.
4. Air ticket allowance: HK$5000 when completed contract.
5. Orientation, ongoing training.
6. Medical allowance Private doctor and government clinic.
7. Visa sponsorship.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||11-12 months Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|Pay:||22500 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jul 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.