Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school is looking for enthusiastic English native-level speakers to teach English, lead activities, and help run the sports programs at their English camps in Germany. Join them as a camp counsellor and spend your summer at famous lakes such as Chiemsee, Ammersee, Lake Constance or in a castle on top of a mountain near Brombachsee!
Camp Counsellor Profile
* You are an EU citizen or have a valid working permit for Germany
* You are a fluent English speaker
* You are a current student or recent university graduate
* You are enthusiastic about sports and could coach/run sports programs like soccer, volley-/basketball, table tennis etc.
* You ideally have experience working with kids, and in one of the following areas: language teaching, outdoor education, nature and environment (you can still apply if you don’t).
* An opportunity to develop your teaching & coaching skills
* Free room & board for the duration of your stay in Germany.
* An attractive remuneration
* Help with travel costs
* Work references upon completion of the camp program
Camp Counsellor Tasks
In addition to being responsible for the well-being of the campers, you will help to run small-group English lessons, evening activities, and sports programs depending on your strengths and interests.
* 2 – 6 camp weeks running from April with the peak period at the end in August.
* Camps take place at top holiday locations in Germany
* Camp Counsellors must be available for at least 2 weeks of camp
Additional BenefitsAn attractive salary dependent on experience plus travel expenses up to 150 euros to help you with flights etc and all room and board while at camp.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.