Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Fun Summer Camp Job Teaching English in Germany
Join this motivated team of Camp Counsellors!
Are you passionate about working with children and teenagers? Would you like to gain some real work experience teaching English in a professional, but relaxed atmosphere?
* University student or just graduated
* Experience working with teenagers
* Excellent command of the English language
* Good all-round education and general knowledge
* Team player
Motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and professional
* Professional training and on-the-job support
* An interesting and varied job including teaching, acting as tour guide on excursions, running sports and evening programs and lots of fun!
* Full board and accommodation in the camps
* Attractive pay
* Work references on completion of the camp
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.