Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school is looking for one or more native-level English language teachers to fill 24+ lessons per week. This position is offered on a freelance basis.
This college is a small but well-established language school specialized in preparing participants to take the University of Cambridge English exams.
Their customers are international companies and private students. They offer in-house training for companies, evening classes, intensive courses, individual training as well as mini group training.
Their classes are taught in person, online and hybrid.
What they expect of you:
· An appropriate professional teaching qualification (CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate)
· Minimum of 2 years teaching experience – best in adult education
· Preferably exam prep teaching experience
· Knowledge of different online teaching platforms like MS-Teams or Skype etc.
· A valid driving licence
· Reliability and a high level of motivation
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What they offer
· € 25.00 per lesson or € 33.00 per hour
· A company car to get you to your in-house lessons
· Teacher’s training
· They help you to get further qualifications
· Advanced technology
· Access to teaching plans and materials
· A fulfilling teaching position in a friendly and supporting team
· They always go that little bit further.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.