Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
· Attending school activities and events.
· Prepare English classes.
· Teach kids, teenagers, and adults following NATGEO curriculum.
· Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
· Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
· Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
· Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
Additional Benefits· Subsidised and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet. · Subsides health insurance provided. · Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half. · Ongoing teacher training. · Fun free-time activities. · Spanish lessons.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.