Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Founded in November 2007, this center started life as a small family-run English school in the city of Loja, Ecuador. People quickly recognized, not only, the quality of their education, but also the affection they have for the students and it was this, coupled with an unwavering passion for what they do, that kick-started the center’s growth.
While they continue to grow, teachers who are proficient in English and engaging for students are welcomed.
- Starting Date: September 8th, 2021
- TEFL in a private school based in Loja, Ecuador
- Class Size: 7-14 pupils.
- Attending school activities and events.
- Prepare English classes.
- Teach kids, teenagers, and adults following the school interactive curriculum, which includes using technological classroom presentation tools.
- Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
- Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
- Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
- Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
- Teachers can choose to work anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits:
- £726 per month.
- Subsidized and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet.
- Subsides health insurance provided.
- Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half.
- Ongoing teacher training.
- Fun free-time activities.
- Spanish lessons.
- Bachelor degree.
- No experience needed.
- Native-level English speakers preferred.
- TEFL certificate (100+ hours).
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
To be energetic and enthusiastic
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.