This outstanding English academy in the southern region of Ecuador welcomes new teachers who are proficient in English and engaging for students.
Founded in November 2007, this centre started life as a small family run English school in the city of Loja, Ecuador. People quickly recognised, not only, the quality of their education, but also the affection they have for the students and it was this, coupled with an unwavering passion for what they do, that kick-started the centre’s growth.
While they continue to grow, teachers who are proficient in English and engaging for students are welcomed.
- Starting Date: Feb 12th, 2020
- TEFL in a private school based in Loja, Ecuador
- Class Size: 7-14 pupils.
- Attending school activities and events.
- Prepare English classes.
- Teach kids, teenagers and adults following the school interactive curriculum, which includes using technological classroom presentation tools.
- Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
- Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
- Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
- Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
- Teachers can choose to work anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits:
- £726 per month.
- Subsidised and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet.
- Subsides health insurance provided.
- Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half.
- Ongoing teacher training.
- Fun free time activities.
- Spanish lessons.
- Bachelor degree.
- No experience needed.
- Native level English speakers preferred.
- TEFL certificate (100+ hours).
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||6 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||£726 Per Month|
|Start Date:||12th Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.