Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Are you an English language teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the largest education company in Prague, the Czech Republic? If yes, then this school has the perfect job for you!
As a member of their team, you can teach in two language schools EDUA Group is covering – James Cook Languages and Jipka. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of students, either employees of international and Czech companies or you can teach in one of their public courses.
Last but not least, experience the vibrant city of Prague. It offers a unique combination of rich history, stunning architecture, and modern culture. You will have the opportunity to explore the city’s many museums, galleries, and theatres, as well as its vibrant nightlife and diverse culinary scene. With its convenient location in the heart of Europe, you can also easily travel to other European destinations during your time off.
Additional BenefitsWhat you can expect:
- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- a schedule you have control over - picking up your kids or your weekly yoga class can still fit in
- Lítačka (Prague public transport pass) for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- a yearly bonus after one year of full-time teaching
- a hiring bonus based on the number of accepted courses in the first month of cooperation
- a MultiSport card giving you access to various sports centers
- up to 100% discount on language and professional courses organized by Jipka and our partner schools Tutor and Top Vision
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training program when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- a library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at different locations in Prague
- regular events for teachers
RequirementsBecome a part of the team if you are:
- a native-level English speaker
- TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree, teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
- an EU citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to obtain them)
- flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
- an energetic, reliable, and motivated person with an up-to-date approach to teaching
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.