Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Join the biggest private education company in the Czech Republic!
You can teach in two language schools they covering – James Cook Languages and Jipka. You will be teaching individual and group courses (2-5 people) to employees of international companies directly in their offices or public courses.
They have a library and resource centre in the centre of Prague where you can come to prepare your lessons.
You will have continuous support from your Senior Teacher (mentor) to develop your skills as well as teacher training and workshops where you will learn more about their Coach & Practice methodology.
Additional BenefitsWhat you can expect from them:
- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- a schedule you have control over - picking up your kids or your weekly yoga class can still fit in
- Lítačka (Prague public transport pass) for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- a yearly bonus after one year of full-time teaching
- up to 100% discount on language and professional courses organised by Jipka and our partner schools Tutor and Top Vision
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- a library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at different locations in Prague
- regular events for teachers
RequirementsBecome a part of their team if you are:
- a native-level English speaker
- TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree, teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
- an EU citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade licence (or willingness to obtain them)
- flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
- an energetic, reliable and motivated person with an up-to-date approach to teaching
How to apply
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.