English Teachers Needed
This school was founded in 1990 and as of now, employs over 1,200 teachers of more than 20 languages at 9 branches in Czech Republic.
This school was founded in 1990 and as of now, employs over 1,200 teachers of more than 20 languages at 9 branches in Czech Republic. They are looking for new teachers of English for the branch in Prague.
Details of Job:
- They offer mostly in company courses, but you’ll also teach children/young adults and Skype classes.
- Individual classes or small groups (3-5 people)
- Monday – Friday, the extent of cooperation is fully up to the teacher, either a contract of services or trade license cooperation. Long term cooperation preferred.
- Number of vacancies unlimited
- Age of students mostly adults
- Contract length contract of services: one calendar year, but renewable
- Start Date of Jobs From January 2020 forward
Salary and Benefits:
- 333 CZK/hour or higher
- Accommodation is not provided but they can help teachers with looking for apartments/shared accommodation
- Help with documents
- Help with methodology
- School library of textbooks and materials
- Training courses for teachers
- 120-hour TEFL course
- C1 in English required
What you need to know:
|Location:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||333 CZK Per Hour|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||13th Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st May 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||Unlimited|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.