Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Their network of schools are located in 18 cities covering all landscapes and regions of Colombia. Their interest is to hire teachers who will bring fresh ideas, open-minded individuals interested in exploring and expanding their best practices in challenging learning, professionally growing, and evolving educational environment. They need teachers for all academic fields and all age groups.
They are looking for teachers with robust leadership capacity, vital planning and organization abilities, willingness to change, assertive communication, and proven adaptation skills. They will assign the teacher to two to three middle school classes, and teaching assignments can include homeroom teaching. They welcome junior teachers as well as seasoned teachers; while they understand that you may only be interested in teaching for only one year in Colombia, they hope you have such a wonderful experience that you decide to extend your stay.
You can count on their on-boarding support and long-term partnership to ensure your professional growth and success as part of the team.
- Competitive salary based on candidate's experience & education
- Employee benefits (health & pension)
- School scholarships for children and other benefits may apply to individual cases.
- Salary: 4.0M + 890.000 Housing + Flights
- 1-year experience
- TEFL or TEFL or CELTA
- Federal or State teaching certifications are preferred
- Native-level English speakers or a C1 level of English with certification no older than two years from the issue date until the entrance to the school.
- Clean background check with no felony or misdemeanor offenses
- Job references will be checked
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.